What we believe in.
1. We believe the Holy Scriptures are the divinely inspired Word of God and are authoritative in all matters of Christian faith and practices.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit - who is the creator and sustainer of all things.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His atoning death on the cross, and His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is the only Savior of mankind. Individuals are reborn through genuine repentance and personal faith in Him.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit to convict, teach, guide, and enable Christians to live a godly life.
6. We believe that the Church is composed of believers in Jesus Christ. He is the head and the source of its life. The Church, Christ's body, exists to bring glory to Jesus Christ and to accomplish His purpose.
7. We believe in the personal return of Jesus Christ. This is the hope of the Church and its encouragement for ministry. We believe those reborn will live with the Lord forever.